Walk for Life
Walk for Life 2023
Saturday, May 6, 9:00 am
WALK DAY INFORMATION
- Group walk is on Saturday, May 6 at the Grandview Community Center.
- Sign-in starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Walk begins at 9:00 a.m. OR Walkers can walk ANYTIME on their own.
- 1. Register online visit: lofriends.org
- Need help? Contact us and we’ll gladly get you registered.
- Call Diana or Melanie #509-882-1899
- Email: email@example.com
SET UP YOUR PERSONAL FUNDEASY PAGE
- Check your email for the registration confirmation, this will have a link for you to set up your personal Fundeasy page; which is a great way to spread the word online.
- When you first go to your page, you’ll be prompted to make an account. Make sure to watch the “Getting Started” video after you sign in!
- Personalize your page with pictures and a welcome message (optional).
- Your goal is automatically set at $200, but you can change it to whatever you want.
- Share your Fundeasy page on social media, text, or via email. Your friends can click the link to pledge or give securely online, plus it’s a great way to track your progress!
- You can also record offline sponsors, so their pledge goes toward your goal.
Have fun! This is a family-friendly event, so bring everyone!