Walk for Life
This event has passed; please check back for 2022 event information.
Walk for Life 2021
Saturday, May 1, 9:00 am
In these uncertain times, women and men facing unplanned pregnancies need support more than ever, so it is our honor to continue providing solutions with hope and saving lives.
Walk for Life is Saturday, May 1 - Here are the details:
- Group walk is on Saturday, May 1 at the Grandview Community Center Parking Lot.
*We will NOT have access to the building this year, just the parking lot. (812 Wallace Way)
- Sign-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
- OR Walkers can walk ANYTIME on their own
- Register online at lofriends.org or turn in their registration slip to one of our centers:
- 301 Division St. Grandview
- 1616 E. Gregory Ave. Ext, Sunnyside
- Mail to: Life Options P.O. Box 312, Grandview, WA 98930
- To register, visit https://secure.ministrysync.com/ministrysync/event/?e=15452 or call 509-882-1899 to pick up a paper form or have one mailed to you. If you register online, a paper form is not required.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation, this will have a link for you to set up your personal Fundeasy page; which is a great way to spread the word online.
- When you first go to your page, you’ll be prompted to make an account. Make sure to watch the “Getting Started” video after you sign in!
- Personalize your page with pictures and a welcome message (optional).
- Your goal is automatically set at $200, but you can change it to whatever you want.
- Share your Fundeasy page on social media, text, or in an email. Your friends can click the link and pledge/give securely online, plus it’s a great way to track your progress!
- You can record offline gifts, so that they count towards your goal.
- Need more help using Fundeasy? Contact Diana Ochoa at 509-882-1899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask everyone you know to sponsor you – most people will say “yes” because they know you. Don’t rely solely on social media – asking in person is the most effective way to ask!
- Fill in all sponsor information on your pledge form, write clearly so we can read it.
- Collect no money – Life Options will take care of that! Your sponsors just need to pledge the amount they want to give, and we will invoice them after the walk.
- Walkers who raise $200 or more will receive a FREE T-Shirt. Call us at 509-882-1899 or email email@example.com
once you've raised $200, and we'll get a t-shirt to you before the Walk, so that you can wear it on the official Walk day!
Have fun! This is a family-friendly event, so bring everyone!