Walk for Life
This event has passed. Check back for 2023 event details.
thank you for your support!
Walk for Life 2022
Saturday, May 7, 9:00 am
Walk for Life is Saturday, May 7 - Here are the details:
Group walk is on Saturday, May 7 at the Grandview Community Center Parking Lot.
- Sign-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
- OR Walkers can walk ANYTIME on their own
- Register online at lofriends.org or turn in their registration slip to one of our centers:
- 301 Division St. Grandview
- 1616 E. Gregory Ave. Ext, Sunnyside
- Mail to: Life Options P.O. Box 312, Grandview, WA 98930
- To register, visit https://secure.ministrysync.com/ministrysync/event/?e=15452 or call 509-882-1899 to pick up a paper form or have one mailed to you. If you register online, a paper form is not required.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation, this will have a link for you to set up your personal Fundeasy page; which is a great way to spread the word online.
- When you first go to your page, you’ll be prompted to make an account. Make sure to watch the “Getting Started” video after you sign in!
- Personalize your page with pictures and a welcome message (optional).
- Your goal is automatically set at $200, but you can change it to whatever you want.
- Share your Fundeasy page on social media, text, or in an email. Your friends can click the link and pledge/give securely online, plus it’s a great way to track your progress!
- You can record offline gifts, so that they count towards your goal.
- Need more help using Fundeasy? Contact Diana Ochoa at 509-882-1899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask everyone you know to sponsor you – most people will say “yes” because they know you. Don’t rely solely on social media – asking in person is the most effective way to ask!
- Fill in all sponsor information on your pledge form, write clearly so we can read it.
- Collect no money – Life Options will take care of that! Your sponsors just need to pledge the amount they want to give, and we will invoice them after the walk.
- Walkers who raise $200 or more will receive a FREE T-Shirt. Call us at 509-882-1899 or email email@example.com
once you've raised $200, and we'll get a t-shirt to you before the Walk, so that you can wear it on the official Walk day!
Have fun! This is a family-friendly event, so bring everyone!